Being a multi generational church, we love seeing our Seniors thriving!
These are some of the things on offer:
- Walking group- Every first Friday of the month at 9.30am. Come explore the local area and enjoy a flat white afterwards.
- Chapel – Every second Friday of the month at 10am. Good preaching, good hymns and choruses, maybe some performances…followed by morning tea together.
- Soul Talk – Every third Friday at 10am a small group discussion/bible study that feeds the soul.
- Super Friday – Every fourth Friday of the month starting from 9.30am. Activities first with things like indoor bowls, crafts, table tennis, board games etc. Add a morning tea, a speaker on a relevant topic and then a café lunch…all at a price that can’t be matched at any other café you go to! Super!
- Road trip – Every fifth Friday we hope in the mini vans and head out for a day trip to somewhere of interest. Donation to cover fuel.
- Then there are smaller groups too – home groups, indoor bowls group, bible study groups, prayer groups…usually accompanied with a good cup of tea and a good chat!
We hope our church is a great place to meet others and to be encouraged in life and faith.