You head down to the mall, and there is such a mixture of cultures! We hope you find the same here at church!
We believe we are called to be a multicultural church. That means we interact with others, but also have room to celebrate and enjoy our own cultures. And church becomes a great place to find people who understand us!
We currently have these groups that are part of our church, but run different events or small groups:
- Te Roopu Awhina – our Maori group… with huis, kai and whanau! Uniting people in Christ.
- Pacific Island group – from around the pacific – sing, dance and encourage each other in our faith.
- Fillipino group – meeting fortnightly with plenty of food, laughter & good teaching!
- Indian group – with a home group and a monthly outreach service…with food too!
- International group – a mixture of cultures and kiwis!