The Alpha course is a 15-session practical introduction to the Christian faith. It is designed for people who maybe haven’t been going to church or are new Christians. There are more than one thousand churches involved in running Alpha courses all over New Zealand!
MCBC runs Alpha courses once or twice a year either in someone’s home or at the church. Contact the church office for more information.
Alpha is for everyone. It particularly caters for:
- People inquiring about spiritual meaning
- People seeking a faith with meaning for the new tomorrow
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- New Christians
- Those who feel that they have never really got going as a Christian
- Newcomers to the church
- Those who want to brush up on the basics
Check out http://www.alpha.org.nz/ for more details.